Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Passive Income Report: MAR 2016


It is time again for my Monthly Progress Review.

In each progress review I will list a  summary of all dividends I received, the rental income I received, the online income I received, and any purchases I made from that particular month.


This monthly report covers March 2016.  


I hope you enjoy these posts and that we can learn how to grow our passive income streams and build real long-term wealth together! 

Read More to see how I earned $848.01 this month in passive income,




Dividends Received
I received dividends from five companies and three funds this month:

Pfizer, Spectra Energy, American Electric Power, Duke Energy, Prospect Capital, Vanguard 500 Index, Vanguard Wellington, and Vanguard Emerging Markets Index.  Listed below are the details for each:

*Pfizer (PFE): $18.00
*Spectra Energy (SE): $113.00
*American Electric Power (AEP): $28.00
*Prospect Capital (PSEC): $32.93

*Vanguard 500 Index (VFIAX): $128.68
*Vanguard Wellington (VWELX): $106.73
*Vanguard Emerging Markets Index (VEIEX): $12.32

Total Dividend Income Received: $471.01

Rental Income Received

I currently have two rental properties, my Missouri Rental and my Colorado Rental.  Listed below is the cash flow they provided this month:

Missouri Rental: $43
Colorado Rental: $334

Total Rental Income Received: $377

*Thankfully this was another quiet month with my rental properties.  I literally did ZERO work, did not even think about them, and received $377.  What a blessing, again!


**From the two above rentals, I also experienced an 'equity paydown' total of $920 which is not accounted for in the above cash flow numbers.  This is another reason why rental properties are incredible investments!  This amount is $2 larger than February's report.

***I did not receive any online income from the month.  This most likely won't change until the middle of the year.  

Therefore, for the month of March, Total Passive Income Received: $848.01

Purchases
I made another purchase to my Roth IRA since I have not reached its limit yet:

My Roth IRA:
Vanguard 500 Index (VFIAX): $100
Vanguard Star (VGSTX): $45
Vanguard Wellington (VWELX): $130.33
Vanguard Target Retirement 2045 (VTIVX): $143.00
Vanguard Emerging Markets (VEIEX): $40

This was a big month for passive income for me.  With the addition of March's income to my Progress Tab I now have earned $1,791.91 this year in passive income.  A great first quarter to 2016.    

As always, I appreciate your thoughts and insight.  Please comment below.

Thanks for reading,

Passive Income Dude 

No comments:

Post a Comment