Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Updates to Pages



Hello all,

I wanted to let you know that I've created a lot of new pages and will be developing them over the next few weeks based on how much time I have.

Some of the pages (or tabs) include:

Mission/Vision: Every good company has a mission and vision that drive their decisions, helps set priorities, allocate resources, and ultimately make decisions.  I think individuals, and in this case, blogs or passive income portfolios, should have a mission or vision as well.  I've got some ideas up now, but expect it to be expanded over the remainder of the year.

Portfolio: In this tab I will list a table of my portfolio and its percentage weight for all of my readers to see and evaluate.  I'd love any comments or ideas!

Passive Income Goals: Here I will lay out my passive income goals for the year and try to detail the reasoning for the goal.

Progress: In this tab I will summarize my monthly passive income reports over time.  Should be fun watching it grow!

Rental Properties: I also intend to detail my rental properties with tabs dedicated to each property.  Here I will list data on the home, cash flow and expense figures and several pictures.  Hopefully this is helpful with your own rental property investments!

Podcasts: There are some great podcasts out there and I intend to summarize and list the ones I enjoy most.  They mostly cover real estate investing, creating wealth, and wealth wisdom.

Must Read Books: Similar to podcasts, there are some incredible books that supercharge your learning and can help you reach your goals much faster.  I will list and review these books that I recommend here.

About: I want this blog to be very transparent. I hope that you will see with diligence, hard work, and patience a growing passive income stream, that you can model and achieve for yourself as well!

Contact: I would love to dialogue with you and meet you.  Feel free to email me with any questions or comments at any time and I WILL get back to you!

Well I think that's it.  More content to come! I look forward to talking with you and improving the site!

Thanks for reading,

Passive Income Dude

No comments:

Post a Comment