Friday, July 8, 2016

Passive Income Report: MAY 2016

It is time again for my Monthly Progress Review.

In each progress review I will list a  summary of all dividends I received, the rental income I received, the online income I received, and any purchases I made from that particular month.


This monthly report covers May 2016.  


I hope you enjoy these posts and that we can learn how to grow our passive income streams and build real long-term wealth together! 


Read More to see how I earned $634.30 this month in passive income,





Dividends Received
I received dividends from four companies this month:


Magellan Midstream Partners, Amerigas Partners, HCP Inc., and Prospect Capital .  Listed below are the details for each:

*Magellan Midstream Partners (MMP) - $110.67
*Amerigas Parnters (APU) - $49.69
*HCP Inc. (HCP) - $63.25
*Prospect Capital (PSEC) - $33.69

Total Dividend Income Received: $257.30

Rental Income Received

I currently have two rental properties, my Missouri Rental and my Colorado Rental.  Listed below is the cash flow they provided this month:

Missouri Rental: $43

Colorado Rental: $334

Total Rental Income Received: $377


*This was a very good month for dividend income, and the rental properties were quiet this month with literally zero work required.


**From the two above rentals, I also experienced an 'equity paydown' total of $926 which is not accounted for in the above cash flow numbers.  This is another reason why rental properties are incredible investments!  And this amount is $3 larger than April's report.


***I did not receive any online income from the month.  This most likely won't change until the middle of the year.


Therefore, for the month of May, Total Passive Income Received: $634.30


Purchases

I made zero purchases this month.  Rebuilding some capital from the last few months!

This was still a great month for my passive income portfolio.  With the addition of May's income to my Progress Tab I now have earned $3079.84 this year in passive income.  Broke the $3k mark!

As always, I appreciate your thoughts and insight.  Please comment below.

Thanks for reading,

Passive Income Dude 

No comments:

Post a Comment