Monday, July 4, 2016

Passive Income Report: FEB 2016

It is time again for my Monthly Progress Review.

In each progress review I will list a  summary of all dividends I received, the rental income I received, the online income I received, and any purchases I made from that particular month.

This monthly report covers February 2016.  

I hope you enjoy these posts and that we can learn how to grow our passive income streams and build real long-term wealth together! 

Read More to see how I earned $609.33 this month in passive income!

Dividends Received
I received dividends from four companies this month:

Magellan Midstream Partners, Amerigas Partners, HCP Inc., and Prospect Capital .  Listed below are the details for each:

*Magellan Midstream Partners (MMP) - $87.92
*Amerigas Parnters (APU) - $48.63
*HCP Inc. (HCP) - $63.25
*Prospect Capital (PSEC)$32.53

Total Dividend Income Received: $232.33

Rental Income Received
I currently have two rental properties, my Missouri Rental and my Colorado Rental.  Listed below is the cash flow they provided this month:

Missouri Rental: $43
Colorado Rental: $334

Total Rental Income Received: $377

*Thankfully this was a quiet month with my rental properties.  I literally did ZERO work, did not even think about them, and received $377.  What a blessing!

**From the two above rentals, I also experienced an 'equity paydown' total of $918 which is not accounted for in the above cash flow numbers.  This is another reason why rental properties are incredible investments!  This amount is $3 larger than January's report.

***I did not receive any online income from the month.  This most likely won't change until the middle of the year.  Looking forward to it though!

Therefore, for the month of February, Total Passive Income Received: $609.33

Purchases
I made a few more purchases this month, as I continue to contribute to our Roth IRAs for the year.  Expect these purchases to drastically slow down over the next month or so:

My Roth IRA:
Vanguard 500 Index (VFIAX): $300
Vanguard Star (VGSTX): $135
Vanguard Wellington (VWELX): $390.99
Vanguard Target Retirement 2045 (VTIVX): $429
Vanguard Emerging Markets (VEIEX): $120

I think that's it for this post.  This month's passive income was much bigger than January's and I imagine March will be even bigger.  With the addition of February's income to my Progress Tab I now have earned $943.90 this year in passive income

As always, I appreciate your thoughts and insight.

Thanks for reading,

Passive Income Dude 

No comments:

Post a Comment